Sunday, December 30, 2007

I want to go Swimming



I want to go Swimming but I realized I had to get rid of my swimsuit after the last aquatic therapy session as it was too worn... (you could see through it)... So I got on E-Bay and bid on a couple of suits.

I keep my Gym membership at 24 hour fitness in south county where I used to live because they have a pool that I feel very comfortable in.

some times I think I should get rid of it. But the local rec center here although close has short hours... kids in the pool and it doesn't win any cleanliness awards. So I will keep paying my 20 dollars a month I go on average 1-2 times per month.... I know I know. what a waste... but I have good intensions like today then realize I don't have a swim suit... so I kinda hope I win both I bid on... I is kinda hard to go to a store in missouri in the middle of winter and find a swim suit.

But I am getting the treadmill down today... I moved it when we had company... and realized we need a larger carpet peice so it doesn't sctatch up the floor... a problem that haunts this new house already.... So after I go to the store and get a rug I will then get down the treadmill.... Not as fun as swimming. but It will do.

New Years Plans.

***Edgar and I went shopping yesterday at the commisary at Scott air force base. If he had his way we wouldn't shop anywere else. They do have good deals... I think he just misses military life and wants to take that opportunity to revisit it. Kinda walk down memory lane.

Anyway... My Sister may come new years day and his sister/mom may stop by... but otherwise it will be a nice quiet celebration. Just us on New Years night. we got sparking apple/pomagranite juice to ring in the new year. Shrimp and wings for new years night ...and He plans to barbeque New years day... pork steaks, hamburgers and hot dogs... don't think he saw the weather report about the artic blast that should hit us for new years.... calling for a high in the 20's. The George Foreman grill may get some use.... but he can be hard core about his BBQ. He tells me black folks get up early and BBQ all day... the same reason he wanted to get pig ears... I put my foot down on that one... he didn't push it. But i did go for the black eyed peas... and banana pudding. I't sounded weird to me to... So I think I will make my spinach casserole. (add to the weirdness and the giant pile of food) So stop on by for some eats if you dare.

Well I better go get my Rug... get started on that resolution.... Same one my whole life.

No comments: