Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dear Santa,


Dear Santa,
I have a little wish list for this year. I have worked all year to help kids maintain their mobility through their life threating illnesses and accidents. So my list is just is more of a blessing for them. My list is kinda long so I hope you will understand. ( We may have to consult Heavenly Father for this one)
*I want a cure for all types of cancer.
*Hair for everyone who loses theirs during chemotherapy.
*Tolerance for Ryan when I have to place his legs in casts
*New Lungs that work well for Job
*Stem Cells that will fix Christopher's spine so he can walk again.
*Mylan for those nerve cells that have lost theirs and caused Ella to becomce very weak
* Activation and function of damaged Brain cells for those who have suffered a traumatic brain injury including Rita and Sean.
* Improved liver function for Jack who has suffered the past 3 years and survived 2 liver transplants.
*Ability to communicate effectively for Tiffani.
*Smiles for Dylan who thinks things will never get better.
*Healing for the soars in Ross's mouth so he can talk and eat again.
* Good health for all those kids I don't know by name.
*A peaceful death to those kids God has called home at this Christmas season.
Please bless all those who support these kids and let them know they are loved.
This is my Prayer for Christmas....
Have a wonderful Chirstmas
May God Bless us everyone.

No comments: