Sunday, December 2, 2007

December 2th 2007



So thats my dogs name.... well he figured out how to get the lid off of his toy box today. (The picture above was his old toy basket... now it is inside an ottoman) Dogs are a lot smarter than we give them credit for.
I am going to go hunting again today.... I have been hunting mice all week in my basement... but this time I hope i don't get anymore.... I have killed 2 so far... both on my craft table. I used an 8 gauge trap laced with peanut butter covered in grass seed which was their drug of choice in the basement. So I will try one more time... but with the hole plugged (I hope) and warmer weather outside I hope I am not able to trap any in my basement.

I better get busy christmas isn't going to fix its self this year... and the weekends go fast. Love... Brenda

No comments: