Saturday, February 23, 2008

Spring? where are you... are you hiding from me?


Winter Vs. Spring
Anybody else ready for spring?

It seens that it has been a really long time since things were blooming. I am ready for the warmer air, les ice and snow and that smell.... sweet, fresh.


Things are getting along here... never perfect but ok. I had to go buy a new vaccum cleaner today.... Mine no longer sucked... no it wasn't the belt. just got too tired i guess and I have had it a while for a cheap vacuum. So off I went to research and buy a new vacuum had one in mind... bargin quality thats what I wanted... but when I got to the store I was overcome buy the price and went once again for cheep. I told myself I don't have that much carpet... which is true. but on the other hand I have a dog and plenty-o-hair to keep it rolling. p.s. my new vacuum is red and matches the living room.... cool hu?




No comments: