Saturday, February 23, 2008

choclate bedroom


I have been trying for the past couple of weeks to figure out how I want to decorate the bedroom. We recently got/won a free overnight stay at a newly built hotel... and I think I have found what I really like... This rich chocolate brown... with dark wood and I am thinking blue accents rather than the tan... but I like the tan too. Edgar like the flat screen in the bedroom.... of course. What better way to spend the tax incentives? right? save? what? no thanks I need new bedroom decorations/ bedding.... hey i really do need new bedding.... one day while So the dog was in his kennel which sits right next to the bed... he managed to pull the comforter off the bed into the kennel and pull out the stuffing. I came home and the comforter is all you can see in the kennel then looking to the back there is so crouched in the corner... looking like he had no clue what had happened. all of the sudden this big comforter can in the kennel and attacked me. I need a new bed set and a barrier so neither the comforter or the dog can even see each other. Thats the jist of my plan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love browns, too. That looks like a great inspiration room! Of course, if my bedroom were to look too much like chocolate, I might just sit in there and eat chocolate all the time, which is even more than I do now, so maybe that's not such a good idea, after all. :)

Bethany