Wednesday, February 27, 2008

oh whoe is me my ears are infected...


Not sure whats up with me lately... now I have double ear infections inner ear... with a ruptured ear drum on the left.... I asked about my immune system... the doctor said all my blood work checked out ok. but good grief... I just got over a bad case of pink eye... only to have another doctor look in my ear and say... woe... that's bad. so more antibiotics and drops. it really hasn't hurt much... just gross bloody draining...

Guess it didn't help that my ear has been infected for 3 weeks before I went to the doctor... I just wanted to give it a chance to heal. stupid antibiotics... and I just keep getting stronger ones. Well that is my story for today... and an anatomy lesson to boot.

1 comment:

ajpabst said...

Your bed is up here when you want to come get it. It will go well with what you have in mind....Dad and I ended up not buying a tv...guess we're holding out for something. And yes...we are very sick of winter!!!!!Gould hae been worse, we could be chinese.
Love you, get well and stay well
Mom