Saturday, July 12, 2008

July jumpin's


I finally downloaded some more pictures... I seem to wait to blog until I have pictures..... it makes it so much more captivating.... anyway...
We...Me Edgar, Christopher (his son), Diana and Travis (her boyfriend) well weall plus three dogs.... So, Lilo, and Clifford, all went camping along the meramac river. It was a great trip. We had fun except for the night of the great wind storm... the wind broke part of the tent... then came the giant monster rain drops that filled the low grounds like little ponds.... did I mention that it was a lot of fun. These are pictures from the trip... So enjoyed splashing in the water, and trying really hard to get the other dogs to play. I got the fires going they burned great!!! despite the rain.






This is diana she is smiling on the inside.






No comments: