Monday, March 10, 2008

The Mystery....of History Unknown Relatives




These pictures are from the tomb of the unknown relative. They are a few examples of pictures I got out of my grandma's (Susie) box. I spent a good part of the day Sunday uploading old photos to my new Picasa web page. I need to make some time to go up to Hannibal and have Susie ID these old photos to solve the mystery of the unknown relative. I think it would be cool to have a little family history. I am not even sure of the time period of some of these pictures. Feel free to help me guess.
Well.... Darrian did not get the heart it turned out not to be as good a match as first thought. Talk about disappointment.... But next time it will be just a hair easier. He worked really hard with me today.... just thought I should post that since I put up the prior post. I think I bring a lot of my work home emotionally. That makes it hard... but feeling free to post tidbits helps.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are great pics Brenda, be sure to label them for us if you find out who they are! And good luck to Darrian, and you, on getting healthy!