Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I can hear the duck squeeking




These two mallards were found in a large puddle
Thats right a puddle not a pond or a lake a puddle
At Tower Grove park after all that rain... and flooding.







Edgar has been complaining about
his pillow since I met him...
Well finnally he bought a
new pillow.
Here is his idea of pillow shopping.








This is So playing with his new
friend Gus. Gus is a great dane
3mo old and So is now almost
a year old. So likes playing with
Gus... but he is about 20 pounds
heavier and Gus is trying to figure
out how to deal with his ever
increasingly long legs.
It has been pretty comical watching them play. Thats a duck they are tugging... and squeeking.




Easter: March 23rd. Just me and Susie (grandma) we spent hours going through old pictures and talking about how the medical field has changed over the years. At almost 92 her mind is sharp and she was able to identify many of the people in the pictures. I learned more geneology in one day with her than I have learned in a lifetime so far. She set me straight on the whose who.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Fun with font colors? I liked the pictures. I guess the rain gives the ducks more choices in they don't like the neighborhood they're in.
BTW, Who does Gus belong to?

-Aaron P.