Saturday, February 19, 2011

I don't know

Well March 5th is coming upon us and I just don't know what I am going to think when Brenda gets her hair cut off. I'm cool with it and all but it is going to be hard not seeing her with her hair. I have asked her to let it grow back long this time. I want to see her with pigtails like she wore when we went to Colorado Springs. I just love the run my fingers through and pull it from time to time!!! Just kidding. Well time will tell and I know that she wants to do it so I support it. I want her to be happy in all she does. She is a wonderful woman and i love her.

Edgar

4 comments:

edgar said...

i love you too baby

Unknown said...

Eggie, you are so sweet. I can't imagine seeing her without hair, either. She and Whitney will have to get pictures done together.

ajpabst said...

I'm so proud of my Brenda for all the sacrifices she makes for others....proud of Edgar too for supporting her. Such beautiful hair. I will try not to cry!

Brian Moegling said...

I agree, Edgar. She is wonderful, and I love her too! Remember it will grow back.
I really need to get the blog address for Brian and Theresa, because the family in California seems to know more about what's going on with Whitney than I do!
Good Luck, Brenda. Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.
-Andi