Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New New Beginnings...one week later


Happy New year 20 days ago. So the new beginning post was about renewing my use of the pedometer and getting back on track to Tybee.... I have been doing some more of... not as much as I would like....but getting there. Also just want to motivate others to just even wear your pedometer and keep track so your everyday walking can count too.... then just park further... take an extra long way around the store... or just walk around the house for 2 min during commercials... it all adds up. either way getting healthy is at best hard. I find so many excuses like the weather, hip pain, tired...etc...Anyway... I hope we can all have a new beginning and find our way to a healthier, happier life.

1 comment:

ajpabst said...

Ok, ok! I guess if I can't walk too much, I could ride the bike.