Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas in Hannibal

My Brother Aaron is in Hannibal for a few days and I have been staying up here with my Parents too. so much of the family except Andi are here. She is comming back up here tonight. It has been really nice. Aaron's boys are 7y.o. A.J. and 31/2 y.o. Levi.... love playing the wii. My Dog 2 y.o. So Tuguchi is providing dog like entertainment. and here it is 11:28 am and I am still in my P.J.'s   talk about fun!  Edgar had gotten my parents a Garmin GPS... and the look on my dads face was priceless. ...So all in all having fun in Hannibal..... and it is supposed to snow today.... A.J. prayed this morning for "soft snow" so they could go out and play.... I thought that was very cute. 
No snow yet though....  anyway... Merry Christmas. 

No comments: