Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween, elections and such....

Working chronologically backwards here....
Yesterday Saturday November 8th... Curtain making day at Andi's house. Andi needed some new curtains...so...I had called her some weeks ago to set up a curtain makeing day...never in my wildest dreams did I think it would turn into such an even....



Mom and Dad and Sarah all joined in for the sewing fun.... My dad can out sew any of us...I think that is way cool... and he showed us how to sew a straight hem with no pins!!!


These are the living room curtains we did these back in Feb of last year...but this was my first time seeing them up!



Grants bedroom curtains...trains per his request...



Halloween (:
I wanted to go as the water cube this year... and wanted Edgar to go as the birds nest...from the olympics this summer remember.... I really enjoyed the Olympics and wanted them to last a little longer.... So anyway it turns out when you sew a square fabric to round cloths and put it in a round body...it turns round...no matter how much support you put in. so .....a few quick changes and I was the Future Phelps...(future olympic swimmer)
Water Cube...my costume picture will be at the end of the post....gotta make you wait....its fun that way.
So Diana had her annual Halloween party... It was great fun as always. This is Diana and Her boyfriend Travis...in the Devil made me do it..... He is the devil and she is a pregnant angel with a beer and a cigarette...(no she is not really pregnant)

Angie and Bob...at the party










Edgar...as Pimp Daddy
I never even tried to make the birds nest...and he didn't want to go as that anyway...


And ...here it is...the Future of Olympic swimming.....once she gets the staying afloat part down......Brenda "Olympic" Swimmer









No comments: