Friday, October 10, 2008

Wow Its been a while!

This is my picture journal... of those activities I have been up to lately, and that I remebered to bring a camera to.

Scott Air force Base Air show: Thunderbirds...really hard to get a picture they fly too fast!
Cards-cubs game blecher seats! Cards Won!!!





Man and Dog...so happy together....


Big Muddy Blues Fest

















So thats my story.....I have been spending some time working on a christmas scrap book with all the old pictures from Susie's house... it has been cool. I need to scan in some more I have gotten to a bit of a stuck point. Its been a really neat project.
Also Halloween is in the air and nothing says Brenda but a homemade creative costume... I want to make the water cube and the bird's nest from the olympics.... Not sure how to though... exactly?... Edgar thinks we should rent costumes.... how lame anyway... I better close for now. TTFN

No comments: