Saturday, June 14, 2008

Weekend!!!




We took Ryan Fishing today!!! pictures to follow... His family is going to email me some pics. (forgot the camera) it was really cool and he caught the biggest of the day. It was great and there will be plenty of fish tales to follow.





Base ball game tomorrow!!! Go Cards. gonna be a bit warm... 92 degrees. but no more rain!!! ya. the creek behind the lake was so flooded it was nearly running into the lake.... about 200 feet out of its banks. yeps flooding like crazy. We are debating vacation colorado or florida. colorado will be cooler....but florida has more water? Edgar's sister is going with us. and she is not too big on swimming so that make me lean toward colorado. either way we will be going the first week in august.


I have a big cavity.... I went to the dentist Friday.... root canal or pull it? either way I am on antibiotics now... yuk! Endodontist or oral surgon? I hate teeth!

No comments: