Sunday, April 13, 2008

Nap time


This is the house that Edgar built. I get to be the painter.... I need some color suggestions please. So (the dog) is not a big fan of the house yet... but I say give him one good being stuck out in the rain and he will become a much bigger fan of the house... and he will like it better when it gets painted. and I carpet the darn thing with weather resistant and dog resistant rubber mat. A guy at work has some left over shingles from a roofing project that I can have and this dog house will be laid out. Its raining now... so no painting until later....boo hoo.
Any thoughts about cardinal red?











Edgar decided he needed to take a nap before doing his homework... so more time for me to blog....Ya!! Above is my newest big purchase that wiped clean the back account. I really enjoyed it for one day, then the cold weather settled back in; right now it feels like it is cold enough to snow.

1 comment:

Topper said...

Red is so cliche, how about trimmed with a nice...light red and then painted a darker red. :) Just kidding, I think it should match your house or blend nicely in your backyard. Happy painting, hope it gets warm again so you can nap in your new swing.